How to Polish Parade Boots
1. Take your Kiwi polish and take the lid off.
2. Fill the lid with room temperature water.
3. Take your Kiwi cloth and wind part of it around your index finger.
4. Apply a generous coat of polish to your boot, applying it in a circular pattern.
5. Leave your boots overnight.
6. Dab you Kiwi cloth-covered finger into the water.
7. Dab the same finger into the polish but don’t put too much polish on. A tiny amount will do.
8. Go over your boots in the same circular pattern and work them until there are no water droplets left on your boot.
Note: The best polish for your boots is just regular black Kiwi polish. Don’t use Kiwi Parade Gloss or the Express sponge, just keep it plain and simple.
How to Lace Parade Boots
You will wear the grey wool socks that are issued to you by your squadron. If you are allergic to the material in the socks, you may wear other socks made of a suitable material and colour. Another option is to place sports socks under your issue grey socks.